In studying therapeutics, teachers return once again to learn.
They learn with one another and share information, notes, and experiences.
– Stephanie Quirk
2018 Mentorships with Stephanie:
Time: 3pm-6pm, Thursdays throughout Therapy term.
In 2018 Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers will have the opportunity to take part in a unique Mentorship Program with Stephanie Quirk.
This Program gives certified teachers the opportunity to work closely with Stephanie throughout the year. The Program is open to a small number of experienced Teachers who are looking to deepen their understanding in the area of yoga therapeutics.
Working closely with Stephanie and a student with specific illness or injury participants will learn how to:
- Begin the Yoga Therapeutic process with a new student
- Tailor specific Yoga Therapy programs for individual needs
- Assess the effectiveness of a given sequence and implement modifications
- Progress the student towards a more independent approach to yoga over time
- Treat a wide range of conditions and ailments within a Yoga Therapy setting
Spaces for the Mentorship Program are limited and will fill quickly. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. The Mentorships will be run in conjunction with the regular Yoga Therapy Classes at The Centre on Thursdays. The cost of the Mentorship Program is $400.00.